I’ve made a little list of my realistic goals for the first quarter of the year. Although making lists are the in-thing for blogging right now, I must say I’ve been doing this since 2012 (Visionary Dreams) or even before that.
Traveling is of course always on my list. I still have a lot of places I wanted to go to but my priority now is to travel LOCAL! From January to March, here are the places I would prioritize:
1. Takayama (NEW)
4. Pokemon or should I say Pikachu pop-up café in Shibuya
I might miss the chance of making my other dreams came true such as being featured at ViVi magazine like stated in my Visionary Dreams post but 2014 gave me a feature at NYLON Japan! This year, I will work harder to be published as a writer or photographer and not a street style model (not because I don’t want it anymore but because I want to grow). I’m going to focus my energy on:
1. Our Kawaii Tokyo Book (This project deserves a separate post. Kaila posted about it here
2. Secret book cover that I will announce on Spring 2015
Own a slash establishment (vintage/ my own design clothing store/ cafe/ teashop)
– definitely still on my list. I have yet to plan about this one but for the meantime I want to keep progressing on my online small businesses:
1. Candy Kawaii Lover webstore
(for Japanese and kawaii brands)
2. Loved by Ashley Dy (for second hand luxury goods that I’ve personally selected)
“study again and live in Tokyo” just happened when I’ve moved here in August 2013. Isn’t funny that when I wrote a post in 2012, I still have no idea that it will happen the year after! And I’ll be studying again on the second quarter of 2015 (just a little hint) but I’ll tell you more of that on April! I’ve already planned something HUGE for that month but I want to write goals quarterly. Cray! My top virtues to make these goals come true are fairness, loyalty and patience.