Hi guys! Just sharing some things to-do in Japan this rainy (tsuyu) season aside from adoring hydrangeas of course. That’s the number 1 thing on my list though.
- Children’s festival at Shimokitazawa which I’ve stumbled upon in 2014.
- Best time to go cafe hopping since it’s raining, why not go out and stay indoors at the same time?
- July in Japan is the second best time to go shopping. So much sales!
- Visit exhibits! Have you seen / heard of Sailor Moon exhibit in Roppongi? Check Kaila’s blog for more.
- Write a journal. So jealous of Kaila’s attention to details whenever she writes / make collages thru her hobonichi.
- Dress up in rainy day clothes. Bring out YO RAIN BOOTS, gurl! I’m sure I’ll be wearing my sukajan from JapanLover.Me Store a lot more this season.
- Make use of seishun 18 kippu (unlimited JR train travel pass) and go everywhere.
- Eat curry ramen. It’s my fave!
Here’s a list (more things to-do) from my friends over JapanLover.Me team. Follow them on Facebook for more tips like this. What else do you want to-do during rainy season (even in your hometown or wherever you are right now)?